HYDRAULIC CLUTCH KIT for TRIUMPH T120 T140 1971 to 1975 models
Kit for converting the cable operated clutch mechanism to hydraulic function for the classic twins of Triumph.
Also i do believe that this kit can be installed on some BSA A65 models. If you are interested about it please contact me.
Here are the benefits of this conversion:
-Full transfer of the handlebar’s lever force to the clutch without friction or play.
-Maintenance free operation. No need of frequent adjustments or cable replacements.
-Greatly improved feel of the clutch’s operation to the hand with lighter action.
-The lever incorporates a simple and very efficient system that allows you to adjust the travel of master cylinder’s
piston while maintaining the lever’s travel constant.
That helps you to set the disengaging point of the clutch exactly where you want it.
The kit includes:
1. Complete handlebar assembly with housing, master cylinder, lever, fluid reservoir, two ertalon washers and one banjo bold.
2.One hydraulic actuator with all the necessary piping, connectors and two 1/4 fasteners in order to attach it on the gearbox cover.
3. One new gasket for the gearbox cover.
4. High quality stainless steel braded flexible lining. Comes in two lengths, one 120cm or 138cm depending on what type of handlebar is going to be attached. US high bar or UK/EUROPE low bar.
5. One and a half meter of plastic lining color black for covering the braded lining.
6. 5 tie raps.
7. 100 grams of hydraulic oil. The kit is working only with oil, under no circumstances you should use brake fluid.
8. CD with installation instructions.
The master cylinder assembly replaces the cable operated lever as you can see on the first and sixth photo
and bolts on to the left controls switch assembly.
The kit is made from high quality materials mainly aluminum alloy 7075 and steel.
All parts are machined from billet or bar pieces.
In every way is a device that reflects a great attention to detail.
This kit is made with the handlebar arrangement in mind of the 1971 to 1975 models
If your interest is for the 1975 to 1978 please check my other hydraulic clutch kit.
Please when ordering don’t forget to inform me which handlebar your bike has (US OR UK/EUROPE)
so I can post the kit with the correct length of oil lining.