TRIUMPH T150 BSA ROCKET3 A75 HYDRAULIC CLUTCH KIT ACTUATOR OUT OF THE ENGINE
Kit for converting the cable operated clutch mechanism to hydraulic function for the classic triple of Triumph-BSA 1968-1974
This is my version with the hydraulic actuator outside the engine.
Here are the benefits of the hydraulic clutch conversion:
-Full transfer of the handlebar’s lever force to the clutch without friction or play.
-Maintenance free operation. No need of frequent adjustments or cable replacements.
-Greatly improved feel of the clutch’s operation to the hand with lighter action.
The kit includes:
1. Complete handlebar assembly with base, master cylinder, lever and fluid reservoir.
2. Hydraulic actuator fittable out of the engine.
3. High quality stainless steel braded flexible lining with banjo connectors. Comes in two lengths, one 128cm or 146cm depending on what type of handlebar is going to be attached. US high bar or UK/EUROPE low bar.
4. 6 ertalon washers (4 for use 2 as spares) and two banjo bolts.
5. One and a half meter of plastic lining color black for covering the braded lining.
6. Half a meter of flexible transparent lining useful for the bleeding operation.
7. 5 tie raps.
8. 100 grams of hydraulic oil. The kit is working only with oil, under no circumstances you should use brake fluid.
9. A CD with the installation instructions.
The master cylinder assembly replaces the cable operated lever as you can see on the third photo and bolts on to the left controls switch assembly.
It is made from high quality materials mainly steel and aluminum alloy 7075. All parts are machined from billet or bar pieces.
In every way is a device that reflects a great attention to detail.
Please after purchasing don’t forget to inform me which handlebar your bike has (US OR UK/EUROPE) so I can post the kit with the correct length of oil lining.