Suitable for all British classic motorcycles that
run with this type of carburetor.
Amal carburetors, with which most classic British motorcycles are equipped with, are considered as reliable and with good performance devices. Their Achilles heel is that they need a relatively stable fuel height inside the float bowl in order to continue to perform satisfactory.
Amal company states that the fuel level should be maintained between 0.17" to 0.24" (4.33mm to 6.35mm) from the top of the bowl.
There isn’t any direct method of observe the fuel height.
This device is doing exactly that, it gives you the ability to observe by first hand the fuel height inside your carburetors bowls and take the necessary actions to correct any culprits.
WHAT THIS KIT CONTAINS:
- One fuel plastic funnel with it’s flexible pipe.
- Funnel’s stand comprised from one circular steel base, an aluminum pillar that comes in two parts, two steel holders (for
the funnel), an M6 fastener with its washer.
- One bowl’s testing bench made from aluminum with fuel draining tap and four feet.
- One bronze fuel level indicator with glass inside.
- One banzo fuel connector for the carburetor’s bowl inlet with the appropriate bolt.
NOTE:THE CARBURETOR BOWL ON THE PHOTOS IS NOT PART OF THIS KIT.
WITH TRACKING NUMBER OF COURSE.
THE TOTAL WEIGHT OF THE PACKAGE IS ABOUT 1350 GRAMS.